We understand and respect individuals' right to privacy, and we are committed to providing on-line data security to all visitors who access to Stampuno services, websites and mobile applications. Stampuno is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy governs the collection, storage and use of personal information collected by Stampuno Limited and it is designed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. Collection of Personal and Automatic Information
We maintain strict security standards and procedures intending to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our employees. Stampuno may collect your personal information through your access and use of the website, web-based applications, phone apps, including activating an account or when you, otherwise interact with our Partners or us. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. You may modify your account information, update or amend your personal information, or change your password at any time by logging into your account. In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with our Services. We may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our services, all of the areas within our services that you visit, and the time of day, location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type, IP address, interaction with other retail technology such as use of NFC Tags, Bar Codes, QR Codes or use of mobile vouchers. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Use of your information
Any information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws for the following purposes:
- To provide, personalise, and improve your experience with our services, products and advertising (including for third party products and services) made available on or outside our platforms (including on other sites that you visit), for example by providing customised, personalised, or localised content, recommendations, features, and advertising on or outside of the Service;
- To ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products or new features and analyse your use of our platforms, including your interaction with the application, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through our website or mobile phone app;
- To communicate with you for Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- To communicate with you for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us (e.g., through your Stampuno account settings). You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- Use your mobile phone number to send you informational marketing and promotional text messages using an automatic dealing system;
- To provide your information to our business partner for marketing purposes. In particular, we might provide the Partners that are listed in our mobile applications with your information if you choose to join their offers. These business partners may use this information to send you offers from their business. We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (unless compelled by law), or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of our website or our mobile application. We may provide your information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (e.g., payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
We retain the right to use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and to aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. Your personal identifiable information will never be included in such data aggregations.
In order to keep our website services relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website, however we do not collect or store your personal information in this respect (e.g., your name, email or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. The information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes, and it helps us to analyse patterns of user activity and to develop a better user experience.
Stampuno occasionally discloses statistical information about app usage (e.g., number of created rewards cards for a specific partner) in an aggregated form to the Partners. This data is exclusively anonymous and therefore not person-related.
7. Where we store your data
8. Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website or our Service.
10. Contact us
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to